JOB TYPE: Contract
Loomo is a full-service branding and marketing agency, with launchpads in Vancouver, Victoria, and Calgary. At Loomo, we do things a little differently, because ‘the usual’ isn’t good enough. We believe in brands that are bolder, campaigns that are smarter, and websites that break the mold. This is your ticket to escape the ordinary. To leave behind all limitations and venture into a world where anything is possible.
Loomo is looking for a talented full-stack WordPress web developer to create amazing user experiences for our clients. The ideal candidate should have an eye for the smallest details, possess a range of programming skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional websites. This position is contracted with variable hours, tending towards the 20-35 range.
- Work with our design and UX team to produce websites.
- Complete website edits for existing clients.
- Code landing pages and custom email templates for web marketing.
- Set up Analytics tracking and optimize for SEO.
- 2-3 years of experience working with WordPress
- Experience building, maintaining and troubleshooting WooCommerce websites
- Familiarity with a Git-based workflow for Web Development
- Experience with Dev/Stage/Prod workflow
- Experience in debugging, problem-solving, and fixing websites
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
To apply, please submit your portfolio, Github, Gitlab, and/or code sample, cover letter, and resume in PDF format to [email protected]. Your Github/Gitlab or code samples should demonstrate your ability with the required technologies outlined above. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.