JOB TYPE: Contract
Loomo is a full-service branding and marketing agency, with launchpads in Vancouver, Victoria, and Calgary. At Loomo, we do things a little differently, because ‘the usual’ isn’t good enough. We believe in brands that are bolder, campaigns that are smarter, and websites that break the mold. This is your ticket to escape the ordinary. To leave behind all limitations and venture into a world where anything is possible.
Loomo is looking for a talented front-end web developer to create amazing user experiences for our clients. The ideal candidate should have an eye for the smallest details, possess a range of programming skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional websites. This position is contracted with variable hours, tending towards the 20-35 range.
- Work with the graphic designer to produce websites.
- Complete website edits for existing clients.
- Code landing pages and custom email templates for web marketing.
- Set up Analytics tracking and optimize for SEO.
- >= 1 year of experience as a web developer in an agency environment or freelance.
- A portfolio of at least 2 recent web projects where you had primary input in front-end development.
- Experience working with, managing, and configuring WordPress sites, using custom themes, and plugins.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Strong programming skills with a focus on clean maintainable code.
Major Bonus Points
- WordPress Experience (Elementor especially)
- Proven results for work in SEO.
- Proficiency in DNS Management.
- Lighthouse Labs grad.